Rules and Regulations
- Participation is open to all ages
- All entries must be the property of exhibitors; otherwise all premiums will be forfeited.
- No person may enter more than one exhibit of the same variety.
- Those exhibiting poultry and/or rabbits will do so at their own risk. All animals will be given care and attention. Precautions will be taken to return the animals in good shape to owners.
- Any animals showing symptoms of disease will be excluded from the exhibit removed from the grounds and returned to the owners.
- Poultry may be entered as single cock, hen, cockerel, pullet, old trio, and young trio.
- Poultry competing in single cannot compete in trio.
- All entries must preregister by 4 PM Tuesday at the Poultry and Rabbit Building on the fairgrounds in Amite. Premiums will not be awarded to late entries.
- Exhibits must be brought to the Fair’s Poultry and Rabbit Building from 9 AM to 4 PM, Tuesday. All exhibits must be in place and ready for judging by 9:30 AM Wednesday.
- No exhibit can be moved before 1 PM Sunday, and you must park by the arena area and walk in to claim your entries.
- Any other matter not covered by specific rules, is the decision of the poultry and rabbit committee.
- Bring proper containers for water and feed. Bowls will NOT be allowed as the animals spill them over and then have nothing to eat or drink for that day. Additionally, you must bring enough feed for your animal for the entire week. We will refill the waterers and feeders, but will NOT supply the feed.
- Owner may take ribbon off the cage.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
No information is currently available on this exhibit.