Rules and Regulations
- All flowers and plants entered as specimens must have been grown for at least 60 days by the exhibitor. No specimen by commercial nurserymen will be entered for competition.
- No individual may enter more than one exhibit under any lot or entry number.
- In cut flower exhibits, more or fewer flowers than called for will disqualify the exhibit.
- Floral arrangements must be made by the exhibitor at home, although material for arrangements need not be grown by the exhibitor. No premiums will be paid for exhibits not listed in this catalog.
- Entries of all flowers must be received by 4:00PM on Tuesday of the fair.
- Registration tags for plants may be made at the Flower Building by the exhibition staff where the exhibitor’s number will be added and the tag recorded in the judge’s book.
- Exhibitors are responsible for entering plants/flowers in the correct category. If any plant/flower is entered in the wrong category, it will not be judged in that category. In some cases, incorrect entries will be adjusted, if the exhibitor does not already have an entry in the correct category.
- In cut flower exhibits and displays, judging will be on size of bloom, color, quality, and condition of foliage and bloom. In floral arrangements, judging will be based on design, stability, container, and color.
- Container plants must not have plant shine or other material on foliage or flowers. No live animals or artificial decorations shall be exhibited with the plant. Judging will be based on cleanliness, uniformity, size for container, and overall health and vigor.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
No information is currently available on this exhibit.