Rules and Regulations
- Only products since the Tangipahoa Parish Fair 2013 may be exhibited. Only one per lot division. NOT TO EXCEED 20 ITEMS!
- All exhibits must be prepared by the person who exhibits them. This includes canned items.
- Canned products must be exhibited in standard pint or quart sized jars. The exhibitor must have canned the product.
- Entries will be accepted ONLY on Tuesday from 8 AM until 4 PM
- No entry will be entitled to take both First and Second premiums. No premium will be awarded if the entry is considered to be unworthy.
- To prevent food waste exhibitors may exhibit a one-fourth (1/4) cake or pie; 3 cookies, 3 muffins, etc. You must exhibit all baked goods on paper plates enclosed in a zipped plastic bag, with entry tag stapled on outside of bag.
- A Sweepstakes Ribbon will be awarded the individual with the highest and most placings in the Junior and Senior Divisions.
- Specify which age category you belong in with a “B” for ages 9 - 13 and a “C” for ages 14 – 19. The appropriate letter should be placed by the lot number on the exhibitor’s tag.
- Exhibits must be picked up in this division on Sunday between 1 PM and 3 PM. Claim tickets must be shown to pick up exhibits. YOU MUST PARK BY THE ARENA AND WALK IN TO CLAIM ENTRIES.
- No premium will be paid for exhibits not picked up.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT JOANNA PESSON OR MEGAN ROBERTS - Phone 985-748-9381
No information is currently available on this exhibit.